The USD reversed its latest gains and is under pressure across the board, back to usual after the US Government shutdown hiccups. Looming ECB meeting keeping the pair within a familiar range.
- ECB Preview: Three things Draghi might do to bring Euro down
- Credit lending survey sugar-coats ECB ahead of policy meeting
- EUR/USD analysis: consolidative phase continues
- Pre-opening markets information
- Daily markets main events
- Major forex market movers
- Previous day macro summary
The Pound remains the strongest across the board, reaching fresh post-Brexit referendum highs before easing modestly.
Following yesterday's heavy sell-off, major cryptocurrencies on Tuesday gained traction amid a relatively positive market sentiment. Although there were no clear drivers behind today's trading action in the crypto space, investors may have seen the latest drop as an opportunity for bargain shopping. In fact, the total market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies, which decreased nearly $150 billion in the last two days, retook nearly $70 billion of the lost cap to surpass $500 billion once again.
NEXT LIVE SHOWS
|Date||Event Title||Sponsor||More Info|
|Premium||Fractal Forks and Trend line breakouts Nenad Kerkez||Event Details|
|Live Trading Session – Discover tactics of a Pro-Trader Jens Klatt||Event Details|
|Premium||US Pre-Market Open Ed Ponsi||Event Details|
|Premium||US Session Open Ed Ponsi||Event Details|