Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President of the United States according to Fox News, AP, ABC, NBC, and CNN. The former Vice-President has pulled ahead in Pennsylvania. The latest batch of votes from the Keystone State put Biden ahead by around 34,000 votes ahead of President Donald Trump. Here is the official post from ABC: ABC News can characterize Joe Biden as the apparent winner in Pennsylvania — a win that makes him president-elect.
Black Friday 2020 Discounts!
EUR/USD has extended its gains, nearing 1.1950, but quickly turned negative now trading around 1.1880. The greenback recovers as equities fall as the market’s sentiment turns sour.
GBP/USD retreats from near 1.3400, partially undermined by Brexit woes but mostly on renewed dollar’s demand. Doubts arise about Chief EU Negotiator Barnier traveling to London.
A winner has yet to be declared in the 2020 Elections, which have turned into a nail-biter. Valeria Bednarik, Joseph Trevisani, and Yohay Elam discuss the results, the reaction in financial markets, and discuss what's next. High volatility is set to prevail.
Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: Bloodbath in the crypto markets as investors realize profits
The cryptocurrency market has painted red on Thursday during the European session as traders and investors have started taking profits. As discussed earlier in the day, a correction was around the corner, mainly due to the cryptocurrency fear and greed index at a record high.
Cardano (ADA) has climbed to the 8th position in the global cryptocurrency market rating. The coin hit $0.194, the highest level since July 2020, on November 24, before the correction started.
The cryptocurrency market has been on a consistent and remarkable rally since the beginning of November. Most crypto assets are trading at levels not seen since 2017 and early 2018.
The FXStreet editorial team selects the stocks with the most interesting image of the day on a daily basis. Check them out:
- BABA Stock Price Forecast: Alibaba Group Holding trades flat amidst volatile period for Chinese stocks
- CCL Stock Price: Carnival Cruise Corp heads for open waters on COVID-19 Vaccine news
- PFE Stock Price and Quote: Pfizer Inc. trades flat as biotech rivals join COVID-19 vaccine race
- BA Stock Price and Quote: Boeing Co continues to take flight as optimism for global travel strengthens
- RR Stock Price: Rolls-Royce PLC corrects lower after starting the week on investor optimism
- BCS Stock Price: Barclays PLC crashes alongside the FTSE 100 on UK economic contraction woes