Terms and conditions
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with article 10 of Ley 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the owner of the aforementioned Websites are the following:
FOREXSTREET, S.L. is a trading company whose registered office is in Barcelona, Calle Portaferrissa, number 7, 1st 2, provided with CIF B62498233 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in Volume 33351, Folio 135, Sheet B230633.
Access to such Websites or their use by the User necessarily implies, without reservation, the knowledge and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Therefore, it is recommended that the User read them carefully every time they want to access the aforementioned Websites. In case of not accepting the clauses established in these Conditions of Use, the User must abstain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents made available in said Websites, proceeding to abandon them.
FOREXSTREET, S.L. has created the Websites as a way to share the latest news and news from international experts on the foreign exchange market, including comments from these experts, economic calendars and information of interest in relation to said market, for what it offers its Users current information in relation to the most representative events related to the currency market.
In order to use the Services offered on the Websites, it is a necessary condition that Users are of legal age, so, with the acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions, the User states that they are of legal age, as well as that they have the necessary capacity to contract the Services offered on the Websites.
In relation to the above, the User will be, in any case, responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided to FOREXSTREET, S.L. through the registration form. Those users under age who are interested in contracting the Services will require prior authorization from their parents or legal guardians.
2. USE OF THE PAGE
not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages that use a false identity.
The Company acts exclusively as responsible for the Websites in its capacity as provider of an information service, not being responsible for the contents that, in contravention of these general conditions, users may send or publish, being the user the only responsible of the veracity and legality of the same.
The Company may interrupt the service of the Websites that is being used by the user and immediately resolve the relationship with the user if it detects a use of the Websites or any of the services offered therein that may be considered contrary to what is expressed in these Conditions of Use.
The Company reserves the right to decide, at any time, on the continuity of the services of the information society that it provides through its Websites.
The Company has reserved areas for user participation (forums, chats, comments, sharing, etc). The website www.forex.es allocates these spaces, but does not participate in any way in them, being the contributions or opinions that users contribute their full responsibility. The Company reserves the right to suspend or eliminate those contributions or comments that violate these conditions.
Likewise, the User assumes that the Company, if applicable, may bring to the attention of the administrative or judicial authorities those facts that could constitute an illicit activity, without the need to notify the User in advance.
FORM OF PAYMENT, PRICE AND TAXES
The payment service of the Page may be paid by making use of the virtual PYTPV online payment system available.
In the case of opting for the virtual PYTPV system, the user will connect to the secure web of the VISA MASTERCARD and PAYPAL payment system or by bank transfer. On this screen, you will be asked for your credit or debit card information: card number and expiration date. The virtual PAYTPV page has the TLS 1.1 security protocol to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the information provided.
The prices of each service are specified on the Page for each of the services and/or products offered, detailing the transportation costs that are applicable in each case.
All prices offered include indirect taxes that in each case are applicable, unless otherwise stated.
PROTECTION OF NAVIGATION
When connecting to the Internet, it is convenient that, in addition to taking care of the basic aspects of computer protection, the following precautionary measures should be taken into account:
- Use updated versions of browsers.
- In the access to the restricted access area, check that access occurs using the TLS 1.1 security protocol to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the information provided.
- Browse known websites.
- Do not accept the execution of programs whose download occurs automatically, if you do not trust the sources that originate your download.
- In the case that public or shared computers with third parties are used, confirm that the automatic password reminder option is not activated.
a) Protection of passwords
The passwords provided are absolutely confidential so it will be the responsibility of the user to make good use of them, having to observe a duty of care in their custody and use. In this regard, passwords should not be written on paper or computer documents. The password can be changed periodically. In this case, it is recommended that the password chosen be a password that is difficult to deduct, avoiding that they coincide, for example with your birthday, birth date, telephone number, etc. For security reasons, access to the services of the Websites may be blocked if the access code is entered incorrectly a number of times.
b) Virus protection
Viruses are programs that are installed on the computer, usually hidden from the owner, with purposes that are harmful to the user's computer (for example, destroying files or the disk, spreading to other computers or causing the computer to malfunction). Avoid possible virus infections is convenient:
- Have an updated antivirus software, so you should see the instructions of the program's manufacturer to keep the automatic update active.
- Analyse with the antivirus the documents received by electronic means or that come from external media such as portable devices.
- Install programs that come from secure sources that do not violate intellectual property rights.
- It is convenient to install an antispyware system to avoid spyware. Likewise, it is recommended to configure a spam filtering system to limit the sending of unwanted mass emails.
- In case of receiving unsolicited emails it is advisable to confirm the sending with the sender or delete the message directly. It should never be opened even if it comes from a known sender.
- Not participate in chain mails or forward mail indiscriminately.
- Do not directly execute the attached files, it is much safer to extract them previously to a directory of the computer.
Having an antivirus program does not ensure the total protection of the user's equipment, mainly due to two reasons: it is so new that it is detected by the virus library of the program or that a "false positive" occurs, meaning that a program has in its programming code sequences that are assimilated to a virus.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The totality of the Websites: text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of their contents, is protected by Industrial and Intellectual
Property Laws, and belong to FOREXSTREET, SL as the author of a collective work; its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation are forbidden, except for personal and private use.
The Company does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or free of error or that the free use of the same by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this page and its contents is under the responsibility of the user.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copy, cession or retransmission, total or partial, of the information contained in the Page, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization of the Company is prohibited.
The Site may include links to third party sites. The pages belonging to third parties have not been reviewed or are subject to controls by the Company. In any case, the Company cannot be held responsible for the contents of these websites
If you are interested in activating a link to any of the pages of the Company, you must communicate it, obtaining the express consent to create the link. The Company reserves the right to oppose the activation of links to its website.
UNDER AGE USERS
The access and use of the portal to unauthorized minors under 18 years of age is prohibited.
The Company reminds users of legal age who are in charge of minors, that it will be their sole responsibility to determine what services and/or contents are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
The Company informs you that there are computer programs that allow filtering and blocking access to certain content and services, so that parents or guardians, for example, can decide what Internet content and services are available to minors.
The Company will not be directly or alternatively responsible for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning, the availability and continuity of operation of the Page. The damages that may be caused to the user's equipment due to the use of the Page.
- The cases in which a third party, violating the security measures established, access the messages or use them for the remission of computer virus.
- The vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents that users transmit with the use of the page or the services offered therein, as well as their veracity or accuracy. The Company does not control the use that users make of the Website, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
- The updating of the contents offered in the news sections.
By way of example and without limitation, the user will be responsible for:
Of the contents introduced by them, especially of the data and information introduced and sent to the Company through the Websites.
The performance of any type of illegal, right damaging, and/or harmful activity.
Of the custody of your username and password, not having to communicate it to third parties, in order to prevent identity theft or the provision of untruthful or incorrect data.
What are cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored in user browsers. They have an extended use by web pages to provide a better browsing experience to users and receive traffic information. Cookies do not have the possibility of infecting the computer with viruses or installing malware. Cookies allow the server to teach personalized pages to users, for example remembering their login and avoiding the need to enter it each time a page is visited.
There are different types of cookies for various functions. None of them contain personally identifiable information, are completely anonymous so the website has no way of knowing personal data of users through cookies. Users can choose not to allow the storage of cookies.
THE TYPES OF COOKIES ARE:
Essential cookies: Some cookies are strictly necessary for the browsing of web pages. Without them, some parts of our website may work incorrectly. These cookies do not store information on the activity of users.
Non-essential cookies: These cookies are not essential for the correct navigation, but they help to make navigation and the collection of user activity information simple and effective.
These cookies are used to remember the user preferences on our website, thus achieving optimal navigation. They store information about the choices made by the users, and allow the personalization of the web page according to the needs of each one. . It also prevents users from having to re-enter information, or start the session every time they enter our websites.
These cookies are used to monitor the general use of our website. For this purpose, FXSTREET uses Google Analytics from Google Inc., which records the number of page views, visits and unique users, among other data. The data collected is used to analyze how to get to know FXSTREET, how many users return, which are the most visited pages, etc. This information is acquired through the IP of the users, which does not allow any personal identification of each one. The data collected helps FXSTREET to understand which sections and Forex information are of most interest to the public, thus being able to provide a better service.
What cookies does FXSTREET use?
FIRST PARTY COOKIES:
These cookies are stored by FXSTREET. They are used to save the preferences of users within the pages belonging to FXSTREET, for example:
- Identify user registration data eliminating the need to identify each time.
- Identify the country of the user to suggest a specific language, with data that may be of interest to you, and identify your telephone code in case of registering on the Websites.
- Identify user preferences and technical compatibility with FXSTREET charts and quotes Avoid showing pop up ads more than once a week
- Occasional cookies for specific actions, such as surveys
THIRD PARTY COOKIES:
These cookies are stored by different services used in FXSTRET, for example:
- Social networks
- Feedback service on FXSTREET
- Ad server
- Identification of anonymous user activity
- Control the performance of the web page
When do these cookies expire?
Different cookies have different expiration dates. Some are weekly (eg, pop up ads), some have a longer life (web page performance control).
Users can choose not to store cookies in their browser at any time, bearing in mind that this could affect the correct visualization of some tools, and general navigation. Users have full control of the storage of cookies in their browsers. Some browsers allow to block all or only some cookies. The preferences can be adjusted in the privacy settings of each browser:
Chrome / Firefox / Internet Explorer / Safari.
What happens if a user deactivates the storage of cookies?
Deactivating the storage of cookies can affect the optimal navigation of our website, since some features would be disabled. Registered users would have to log in each visit and the pop-up ads could also be shown again.
How to erase cookies
In case you would like to remove cookies on your internet browser, please follow these instructions:
- At the top right of your Chrome browser, click More
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files", check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Complete instructions for Chrome
- Tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data.
Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
Complete instructions for Safari
In Internet Explorer
- Select Tools > Internet Options.
- Click on the General tab and then the Delete button
- Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
Complete instructions for Internet Explorer
To delete cookies for one website:
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click the Manage Data… button. The Manage Cookies and Site Data dialog will appear.
- In the Search websites field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. Items that match your search will be displayed.
- To remove all cookies and storage data for the website, click Remove All Shown.
- To remove selected items, select an entry and click Remove Selected.
- Click Save Changes.
- In the Removing Cookies and Site Data confirmation dialog that opens, click Remove.
- Close the about:preferences page.
Complete instructions for Firefox
Updating the cookies policy
The FXSTREET cookie use policy is susceptible to updates. FXSTREET advises users to consult this policy whenever possible.
FXSTREET is not dedicated to mass mailing, or "spam". Spam is the sending of unwanted emails, usually of a commercial nature, in large quantities and repeatedly, to people with whom the sender has had no prior contact or who does not wish to receive such messages.
Users can set preferences about the ads that Google shows them through the Google Ad Preferences page, or choose not to participate in the interest ad network by changing cookie settings.
FXSTREET uploads the IP addresses, or the location of your computer on the Internet, in order to optimise the management of the system and avoid possible problems. We do not use IP address records to track your session or your behavior on this Website. IP addresses are used to collect general traffic information. We will never try to identify individual users through their IP addresses.
Links to other web pages
Updates to this policy
|LEGITIMATION||Consent of the interested party.|
|RECIPIENTS||No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.|
Responsible party for the data processing
The interested party who provides FXSTREET with personal data through this online platform or through other channels (for example, forums or social networks) is informed that the processing of their data is done by:
FOREXSTREET, S.L. (hereinafter FXSTREET) with CIF B-62498233, and registered office at Calle Portaferrissa, 7, 1º 2ª, Barcelona (CP 08002). Phone: 933040495. Fax: 933040498
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in Volume 33351, Folio 135, Sheet B230633.
Purposes of data processing
In FXSTREET, data processing is carried out for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them:
Contact the sender of the information, respond to your request, request or query and manage the publication of queries and comments and follow up later. Manage, where appropriate, your order and carry out the service contracted by the USER, its billing and collection.
Manage and control the client portfolio.
Manage, as the case may be, the process of registering the USER in the Online Platform.
Carry out, where appropriate, the profile of USER to offer content, products and services in a personalized way.
Evaluate and manage, where appropriate, your Curriculum Vitae for selection processes that adapt to your professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
Duration of data processing
The data for the management of the relationship with the user and the billing and collection of the services will be kept for as long as the contract is valid. Once this relationship is finalized, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe the possible liabilities arising from the contract.
The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year. The data concerning to posting comments on our products will be maintained during the validity and publicity of the products or services to which it refers, unless it expresses its wish that they be eliminated at any time.
The data for the sending commercial communications and elaboration of commercial profiles of our products or services will be conserved indefinitely, or until you express your desire to delete them.
Curriculum Vitae data for selection processes will be kept for three months.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 5 is the execution of the provision of the corresponding service.
The prospective offer of products and services to customers is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting in being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this treatment of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent will not affect the execution of the contract in any case, but the processing of data for this purpose made previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
- The basis for the treatment of the Curriculum Vitae is the consent granted by the candidate when sending it to participate in selection processes. Communication of data
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
- To financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is organised.
- The competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided by Law and for the purposes defined therein.
- Providers of computer services, including cloud computing services.
Any person who provides us with their information has the following rights:
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data concerning him or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under the conditions provided in the General Data Protection Regulations, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. If you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases, we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Faced with any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in your exercise, you can file a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact data accessible at www.agpd.es) or another competent control authority. You can also get more information about your rights by going to those agencies. In any case, to exercise the aforementioned rights we have enabled the following email address: [email protected]
Third party data
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation in the conditions established in said precept.