1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with article 10 of Ley 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identifying data of the owner of the aforementioned Websites are the following:
FOREXSTREET, S.L. is a trading company whose registered office is in Barcelona, Calle Portaferrissa, number 7, 1st 2, provided with CIF B62498233 and registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in Volume 33351, Folio 135, Sheet B230633.
Access to such Websites or their use by the User necessarily implies, without reservation, the knowledge and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Therefore, it is recommended that the User read them carefully every time they want to access the aforementioned Websites. In case of not accepting the clauses established in these Conditions of Use, the User must abstain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents made available in said Websites, proceeding to abandon them.
FOREXSTREET, S.L. has created the Websites as a way to share the latest news and news from international experts on the foreign exchange market, including comments from these experts, economic calendars and information of interest in relation to said market, for what it offers its Users current information in relation to the most representative events related to the currency market.
In order to use the Services offered on the Websites, it is a necessary condition that Users are of legal age, so, with the acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions, the User states that they are of legal age, as well as that they have the necessary capacity to contract the Services offered on the Websites.
In relation to the above, the User will be, in any case, responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided to FOREXSTREET, S.L. through the registration form. Those users under age who are interested in contracting the Services will require prior authorization from their parents or legal guardians.
2. USE OF THE PAGE
The Company acts exclusively as responsible for the Websites in its capacity as provider of an information service, not being responsible for the contents that, in contravention of these general conditions, users may send or publish, being the user the only responsible of the veracity and legality of the same.
The Company may interrupt the service of the Websites that is being used by the user and immediately resolve the relationship with the user if it detects a use of the Websites or any of the services offered therein that may be considered contrary to what is expressed in these Conditions of Use.
The Company reserves the right to decide, at any time, on the continuity of the services of the information society that it provides through its Websites.
The Company has reserved areas for user participation (forums, chats, comments, sharing, etc). The website www.forex.es allocates these spaces, but does not participate in any way in them, being the contributions or opinions that users contribute their full responsibility. The Company reserves the right to suspend or eliminate those contributions or comments that violate these conditions.
Likewise, the User assumes that the Company, if applicable, may bring to the attention of the administrative or judicial authorities those facts that could constitute an illicit activity, without the need to notify the User in advance.
FORM OF PAYMENT, PRICE AND TAXES
The payment service of the Page may be paid by making use of the virtual PYTPV online payment system available.
In the case of opting for the virtual PYTPV system, the user will connect to the secure web of the VISA MASTERCARD and PAYPAL payment system or by bank transfer. On this screen, you will be asked for your credit or debit card information: card number and expiration date. The virtual PAYTPV page has the TLS 1.1 security protocol to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the information provided.
The prices of each service are specified on the Page for each of the services and/or products offered, detailing the transportation costs that are applicable in each case.
All prices offered include indirect taxes that in each case are applicable, unless otherwise stated.
PROTECTION OF NAVIGATION
When connecting to the Internet, it is convenient that, in addition to taking care of the basic aspects of computer protection, the following precautionary measures should be taken into account:
- Use updated versions of browsers.
- In the access to the restricted access area, check that access occurs using the TLS 1.1 security protocol to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the information provided.
- Browse known websites.
- Do not accept the execution of programs whose download occurs automatically, if you do not trust the sources that originate your download.
- In the case that public or shared computers with third parties are used, confirm that the automatic password reminder option is not activated.
a) Protection of passwords
The passwords provided are absolutely confidential so it will be the responsibility of the user to make good use of them, having to observe a duty of care in their custody and use. In this regard, passwords should not be written on paper or computer documents. The password can be changed periodically. In this case, it is recommended that the password chosen be a password that is difficult to deduct, avoiding that they coincide, for example with your birthday, birth date, telephone number, etc. For security reasons, access to the services of the Websites may be blocked if the access code is entered incorrectly a number of times.
b) Virus protection
Viruses are programs that are installed on the computer, usually hidden from the owner, with purposes that are harmful to the user's computer (for example, destroying files or the disk, spreading to other computers or causing the computer to malfunction). Avoid possible virus infections is convenient:
- Have an updated antivirus software, so you should see the instructions of the program's manufacturer to keep the automatic update active.
- Analyse with the antivirus the documents received by electronic means or that come from external media such as portable devices.
- Install programs that come from secure sources that do not violate intellectual property rights.
- It is convenient to install an antispyware system to avoid spyware. Likewise, it is recommended to configure a spam filtering system to limit the sending of unwanted mass emails.
- In case of receiving unsolicited emails it is advisable to confirm the sending with the sender or delete the message directly. It should never be opened even if it comes from a known sender.
- Not participate in chain mails or forward mail indiscriminately.
- Do not directly execute the attached files, it is much safer to extract them previously to a directory of the computer.
Having an antivirus program does not ensure the total protection of the user's equipment, mainly due to two reasons: it is so new that it is detected by the virus library of the program or that a "false positive" occurs, meaning that a program has in its programming code sequences that are assimilated to a virus.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The totality of the Websites: text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of their contents, is protected by Industrial and Intellectual Property Laws, and belong to FOREXSTREET, SL as the author of a collective work; its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation are forbidden, except for personal and private use.
The Company does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or free of error or that the free use of the same by the user does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this page and its contents is under the responsibility of the user.
Likewise, the reproduction, retransmission, copy, cession or retransmission, total or partial, of the information contained in the Page, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without prior authorization of the Company is prohibited.
If you are interested in activating a link to any of the pages of the Company, you must communicate it, obtaining the express consent to create the link. The Company reserves the right to oppose the activation of links to its website.
UNDER AGE USERS
The access and use of the portal to unauthorized minors under 18 years of age is prohibited.
The Company reminds users of legal age who are in charge of minors, that it will be their sole responsibility to determine what services and/or contents are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
The Company informs you that there are computer programs that allow filtering and blocking access to certain content and services, so that parents or guardians, for example, can decide what Internet content and services are available to minors.
The Company will not be directly or alternatively responsible for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning, the availability and continuity of operation of the Page. The damages that may be caused to the user's equipment due to the use of the Page.
- The cases in which a third party, violating the security measures established, access the messages or use them for the remission of computer virus.
- The vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available.
- The legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents that users transmit with the use of the page or the services offered therein, as well as their veracity or accuracy. The Company does not control the use that users make of the Website, nor does it guarantee that they do so in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice.
- The updating of the contents offered in the news sections.
By way of example and without limitation, the user will be responsible for:
Of the contents introduced by them, especially of the data and information introduced and sent to the Company through the Websites.
The performance of any type of illegal, right damaging, and/or harmful activity.
Of the custody of your username and password, not having to communicate it to third parties, in order to prevent identity theft or the provision of untruthful or incorrect data.