- XRP/USD faces a lack of any significant resistance levels.
- XRP/USD has strong support levels at $0.43.
Ripple had an extremely productive Monday as it went up from $0.409 to $0.435. As the markets opened this Tuesday, it went up even more to $0.438. Currently, the daily confluence detector shows a lack of any significant resistance levels until $0.458. If the bulls gather enough momentum, then we won’t be surprised in XRP/USD exceeds $0.45 today.
XRP/USD daily confluence detector
The only resistance level of note is at $0.442, which sees a confluence of 1-day pivot point resistance 2.
The support levels are at $0.43, $0.425-$0.426, and $0.424. The confluences at those levels are:
- $0.43: The nearest support levels gains its strength from the “previous week high.”
- $0.425-$0.426: 1-day pivot point resistance 1, hourly previous low, and 4-hour Bollinger band upper curve.
- $0.424: 10-day simple moving average (SMA 10) and 1-month pivot point resistance 2.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.