- Bitcoin has settled above a vital barrier of $10,000.
- DASH the best-performing altcoin with over 9% of gains on Saturday.
The cryptocurrency market is in a bull's mode as Bitcoin and all major altcoins have been growing actively in recent 24 hours. The total market capitalization hit $322 billion, which is the highest level in more than a year; an average daily trading volume jumped to $80 billion. Notably, the trading volumes have been growing strongly in sync with the bullish price momentum
Top-3 coins price overview
- BTC/USD is hovering at $10,750 after a move to $10,930 during early Asian hours on Saturday. The first digital coin has gained over 10% in recent 24 hours and enjoyed a 5%-rally since the beginning of Saturday. While other major coins are also gaining ground, Bitcoin remains a growth leader of the day. Its market dominance spiked to 59.2%
- Ethereum, the second largest digital asset with the current market capitalization of $32.7 billion, stays above $300. At the time of writing, ETH/USD is changing hands at $306, off the intraday high registered at $308.70. The coin has gained 7% in recent 24 hours.
- Ripple's XRP tested area above $0.4600 handle during early Asian hours and retreated to $0.4570 by the time of writing. The third largest coin with the current market capitalization of $19.4, has grown by 4.5% from this time on Friday and 3% since the beginning of Thursday trading.
The biggest altcoin market-movers
- DASH is one of the best-performing cryptocurrencies on Saturday. The coin takes the 15th place in the global cryptocurrency rating with the current market capitalization of $1.5 billion. DASH/USD is changing hands at $178.50, up 9% on a day-on-day basis.
- NEO is among the growth leaders of the day with over 6% of gains in recent 24 hours. NEO/USD is changing hands at $14.63 at the time of writing. This is the 18th largest coin in CoinMarketCap's rating with the current market capitalization of 1 billion.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.