- The top three coins experienced bullish action over the last 24 hours.
- Tezos and Ethereum Classic are the two biggest winners over the last 24 hours among the top 20.
After the bears have had full control over the market for the last four days, the crypto market finally saw some bullish action. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD, unlike the rest of the top three, managed to have a bullish Friday. So far, Bitcoin has had a bullish start to Saturday and its price has gone up from $9,581 to $9,596.65.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD has had a bullish start to Saturday and its price has gone up from $168.50 to $169.15.
- Ripple: XRP/USD has also had a bullish start to Saturday and its price has gone up from $0.255 to $0.257.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Tezos (XTZ) has gone up by 6.76% and is priced at $1.07.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) has gone up by 5.85% and is priced at $6.33.
- Litecoin (LTC) has gone up by 2.11% and is priced at $64.37.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers. The author will not be held responsible for information that is found at the end of links posted on this page.
If not otherwise explicitly mentioned in the body of the article, at the time of writing, the author has no position in any stock mentioned in this article and no business relationship with any company mentioned. The author has not received compensation for writing this article, other than from FXStreet.
FXStreet and the author do not provide personalized recommendations. The author makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of this information. FXStreet and the author will not be liable for any errors, omissions or any losses, injuries or damages arising from this information and its display or use. Errors and omissions excepted.
The author and FXStreet are not registered investment advisors and nothing in this article is intended to be investment advice.