- BTC/USD is currently trading at $7,615, just below some significant resistance levels.
- The confluence detector shows only one significant support level at $7,550.
After the bulls failed at the $8,000-level, BTC/USD has been on a bit of a mini downward spiral. Over the last three days, it fell down from $8,200 to $7,630. The daily confluence detector shows a lack of any strong support levels. The only support level of note lies at $7,550.
BTC/USD Daily Confluence Detector
The $7,550 support level sees a confluence of monthly pivot point resistance 3.
The daily confluence detector also has resistance levels at - $7,800, $7,900-$8,000, $8,150, and $8,300-$8,400. The confluences at those levels are:
- $7,800: Simple Moving Average (SMA) 5, SMA 10, 4-hour Bollinger band lower curve, 1-day previous low, 1-day pivot point support 1, and SMA 200.
- $7,900-$8,000: Daily 61.8% Fibonacci retracement level, 4-hour previous high, SMA 5, SMA 200, SMA 50, SMA 10, weekly 23.6% Fibonacci retracement level, 4-hour Bollinger band middle curve, hourly Bollinger band middle curve, SMA 100, daily 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level, and 4-hour previous low.
- $8,150: 1-day previous high and daily pivot point resistance 1.
- $8,300-$8,400: Previous week high, 1-week pivot point resistance 1, 1-day pivot point resistance 2, and daily 161.8% Fibonacci retracement level.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.