- Shiba Inu price tests critical Ichimoku support levels.
- Nearby resistance becomes increasingly weaker, enhancing the likelihood of a bull breakout.
- Limited downside risks ahead.
Shiba Inu price action has outperformed a good chunk of the altcoin market. SHIBA has performed admirably despite experiencing intense selling pressure leading up to and after the US CPI data last Thursday. Most importantly, it has held onto the daily Tenkan-Sen as its primary support level.
Shiba Inu price could repeat the same breakout it experienced in October 2021
Shiba Inu price is positioning itself for one of the most sought-after buy entry setups within the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo system: the Ideal Bullish Ichimoku Breakout. The Ideal Bullish Ichimoku Breakout was the entry setup that initiated the rally in October 2021. The rules for this setup are as follows:
- The current close is above the Tenkan-Sen and Kijun-Sen.
- The Tenkan-Sen is above the Kijun-Sen
- If the Tenkan-Sen is below the Kijun-Sen, then the Tenkan-Sen must be pointing up while the Kijun-Sen is flat or pointing down.
- The current close is above the Cloud (Senkou Span A and Senkou Span B).
- Future Senkou Span A is above Future Senkou Span B
- If Future Senkou Senkou Span A is below Future Senkou Span B, then Future Senkou Span A must be pointing up while Future Senkou Span B is pointing flat or pointing down.
- The Chikou Span is above the bodies of the candlesticks and in open space (open space is a condition where the Chikou Span won’t intercept the body of a candlestick over the next five to ten periods, horizontally).
All of the conditions above, save one, are fulfilled. The last puzzle piece is the current daily candlestick closing above the Ichimoku Cloud. For that to happen today, Shiba Inu price would need to close at $0.000040. However, by February 16, that threshold drops to $0.000032.
SHIBA/USDT Daily Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Chart
If bulls close Shiba Inu price above the Cloud, the next resistance zone would likely be the 100% Fibonacci expansion at $0.000045.
Downside risks for Shiba Inu price remain but are likely limited to the Kijun-Sen at $0.000026 or the lows of the prior range at $0.000021. A daily close at or below $0.000020 would invalidate any near-term bullish outlook.
Follow us on Telegram
Stay updated of all the news
Ethereum whales turn bullish with Shanghai upgrade less than a month away
Ethereum (ETH) whales holding between 1,000 and 10,000 ETH have been scooping up the altcoin consistently for a week. With the countdown to the Shanghai upgrade and the ETH token unlock event, there is a spike in Ethereum demand among retail investors.
Ripple price to close the week with a bang as next week will be crucial for another 20% profit
Ripple price is closing this week with very profitable numbers, even if a fade is ongoing. The fade occurred after bulls received a firm rejection at $0.50 and have been trading lower from that level since. If bulls can keep their hands on this momentum and the Relative Strength Index (RSI) is not overbought, at least some 20% profit is being prepared for next week.
Will Cardano price advance as analysts call it one of the favorite altcoins next to EOS and COLT to pop?
Cardano (ADA) price is making the cut and has been shortlisted by several analysts that have put ADA in their top altcoin, primed to explode to the upside soon. ADA is flirting with a second week of gains and could recover its attempt to hit $0.415 as a crucial level for any further uptrend or downtrend.
Is the new partnering-up strategy the right way for Vechain price to avoid a 30% correction?
Vechain (VET) price had a busy week as several new partnerships were announced. Next to integrating with Dappradar to promote cross-chain visibility, the partnership with Boston Consulting Group might be the one that draws the most attention. Vechain price though is not taking this news in a good way and rather is at risk of tanking further.
Bitcoin: Should you trust this BTC sell signal or wait for $34,000?
Bitcoin price shows a clear picture of its rally after it breached a long-term bullish pattern in mid-January. As the rally takes a breather, sell signs have started to emerge, which is putting investors in a confused state.