The United Kingdom will go to the polls next Thursday, June 8th. It will be an opportunity for the people of the UK to provide more majority to the conservatives, led by Theresa May, or to change the status quo in the Parliament.
Expectations are for a bigger majority for the conservatives. However, are you ready for any outcome?
FXStreet presents its 1-hour panel on the United Kingdom elections with Kathleen Brooks, Martin Armstrong, Mike Smithson, Ed Matts and Joseph Trevisani. A pool of world-class experts on politics and economics.
Do not miss on Tuesday, June 6 at 14h GMT; 15h UK time; 10h EST.
- Martin Armstrong, Founder & Chairman Armstrong Economics
- Joseph Trevisani, Chief Market Strategist at WorldWideMarkets
- Kathleen Brooks, Research Director for City Index.
- Ed Matts, Founder of Matrixtrade.com. 20+ years experience of trading, economics, and politics.
- Mike Smithson, Writer and expert on betting on politics. Founder of politicalbetting.com
- Ross Burland, FXStreet Editor and Analyst, social activist and CEO of Thinktwicecharity.org.