- Ethereum price on Wednesday is trading in negative territory by 7%.
- ETH/USD is vulnerable to further downside risks following pychological $200 breach.
- The next major zone of support is eyed down at the $150 price territory.
Spot rate: 183.16
Relative change: -6.90%
ETH/USD daily chart
- Should the bears force a breakout to the downside of $180, the flood gates to sellers could be opened.
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- The price lost much ground following near-term ascending trend line breach.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.