- Bitcoin BTC was the biggest winner among the top 20 coins, going up by 5.28%.
- Binance BNB was the biggest loser, going down by 6.03%
Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple managed to break past key resistance levels this Friday. Let’s take a look at how the top three are doing and then we will reveal the biggest winners of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin (BTC): The price went up from $8,240 to $8,665 this Friday, charting a 5.28% increase. It is critical for bulls to break past the resistance level at $8,750. It will be interesting to see if the Bitcoin is going to crumble under selling pressure when it reaches that level.
- Ethereum (ETH): ETH/USD went up from $255.15 to $264.25 during this Friday. The bulls face resistance at $269.25 if they want to continue their upward momentum.
- Ripple (XRP): XRP/USD went up from $0.399 to $0.404 so far this Friday. Ripple didn’t go up by that much and bulls have repeatedly failed to go past this level before.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Bitcoin (BTC) went up by 5.28% and is currently priced at $8,665.
- Binance (BNB) went down by 6.03% and is priced at $32.88.
- Tezos (XTZ) went down by 2.68% and is priced at $1.24.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.