- Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple all had bullish breakouts this Saturday.
- Litecoin and EOS were the biggest winners among the top 20.
The early hours of Saturday have turned out to be very fruitful for the crypto market. Not only are the top three coins performing well, but there are some big winners in the top 20 list as well. Let’s take a closer look at Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple and then identify the biggest winners of the day so far.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD went up from $8,000 to $8,028. The bulls will want to challenge the resistance at $8,200 which has thwarted the market multiple times.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD went up from $249.75 to $252.35, charting a 1..04% increase in price. ETH/USD has had three bullish days in a row wherein it went up from $243.50 to $253.65.
- Ripple: XRP/USD went up from $0.383 to $0.389. Ripple bulls will want to challenge the $0.40-level again.
Biggest winners of the day (among top 20 coins)
- Litecoin(LTC): Litecoin is the biggest winner of the day so far. It went up by 15.30% and is currently trading for $102.70.
- EOS: EOS went up by 7.04% and is currently priced at $6.47.
- Binance Coin(BNB): BNB went up by 6.43% and is currently trading for $33.72.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.