US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, speaking to CNBC this Friday, was noted saying that the US US economic fundamentals are strong and the recent market correction is natural.
• Sees normalization in the yield curve.
• Also says that still there is a lot of demand for the US debt.
• Trump respects Fed's independence but was clear that he likes low-interest rates.
• Powell is doing a good job, understands the regulatory environment.
• Says he had a constructive discussion with China on the exchange rate.
• Trump will have a meeting with China’s President Xi at G20.
• No specific deadline for China trade talks.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.