NZD/USD daily chart
- NZD/USD is trading in a range below its 200-day simple moving average (SMA).
- The New Zealand Consumer Price Index (CPI) year-on-year for the first quarter is scheduled at 22.45 GMT. The event can potentially lead to high volatility in NZD-related pairs.
NZD/USD 4-hour chart
- NZD/USD is trading above its 50 SMA suggesting a consolidation in the medium-term.
NZD/USD 30-minute chart
- NZD/USD is consolidating above its 200 SMA this Tuesday.
- Bulls need a break above 0.6770 to reach 0.6800 figure to the upside.
- Support is at 0.6740 and 0.6710 level.
Additional key levels
|Today last price||0.6758|
|Today Daily Change||-0.0006|
|Today Daily Change %||-0.09|
|Today daily open||0.6764|
|Previous Daily High||0.6784|
|Previous Daily Low||0.675|
|Previous Weekly High||0.6783|
|Previous Weekly Low||0.6713|
|Previous Monthly High||0.6939|
|Previous Monthly Low||0.6744|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||0.6771|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||0.6763|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||0.6748|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||0.6732|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||0.6714|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||0.6782|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||0.68|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||0.6816|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.