- EUR/USD holds above the 2018- 2019 downtrend but struggles below the 200 week ma at 1.1347 and confluence with the 200 day ma at 1.1364.
- Bulls can run towards 1.1570 2019 high as there is no resistance on the way there.
- Momentum is slowing to the upside, so a focus is back to the wedges prior resistance line.
- A break out of the interim and steep channel, bears will look to the 20 WMA at 1.1270 and prior wedge resistance.
- Below there guards the 20 DMA ahead of the 1.1100 support.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.