- Chinese diplomat Wang Yi: Opening up and integration represent the right direction.
- President Trump said he will not accept a “bad deal” in trade talks with China.
Chinese diplomat Wang Yi is crossing the wires, saying that it was never China's intention to change the US, and the US should not try to change China.
- We will not close the door to the Chinese economy, it will only open wider
- Neither the US nor China can move ahead without the other.
- Opening up and integration represent the right direction.
- Tariffs have reduced the competitiveness of US firms and farmers while manufacturers face mounting pressures.
- The US-China trade war has inflicted losses on both sides.
- Relations between the US and China are at a crossroads.
- US and China need to take their bilateral relationship forward with wisdom and conviction.
- For the US to revert to a containment policy towards China would be the wrong idea that could not possibly work.
Overnight, President Trump said he will not accept a “bad deal” in trade talks with China - Comments that followed an increased optimism over a trade agreement of late where talks look set to continue in the next few weeks which is supportive to such currencies as AUD.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers. The author will not be held responsible for information that is found at the end of links posted on this page.
If not otherwise explicitly mentioned in the body of the article, at the time of writing, the author has no position in any stock mentioned in this article and no business relationship with any company mentioned. The author has not received compensation for writing this article, other than from FXStreet.
FXStreet and the author do not provide personalized recommendations. The author makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of this information. FXStreet and the author will not be liable for any errors, omissions or any losses, injuries or damages arising from this information and its display or use. Errors and omissions excepted.
The author and FXStreet are not registered investment advisors and nothing in this article is intended to be investment advice.