- Headlines in play (00:00).
- Review of charts at the European open (1:00).
- Evergrande shares down 19% overnight ahead of interest payments (5:01).
- Senior House Democrats likely to scale-back $3.5trl spending bill (6:56).
- Update on German politics ahead of Federal election on Sunday (7:45).
- Iran says it may hold nuclear talks at UN Summit (9:08).
- What to expect from the Canadian election (9:49).
- Fed expected to offer clues on stimulus taper timeline this week (11:31).
- Bank of England rate meeting on Thursday (14:53).
Amplify Trading is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 6798566. Registered address: 50 Bank Street, 3rd Floor, Canary Wharf, London, E24 5NS. Information or opinions provided by us should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.