- Overview of market sentiment at the European open (00:00).
- USD remains firm which puts EURUSD & GBPUSD at risk (3:13).
- Review of WTI crude chart & overnight API inventory data (8:26).
- Netflix forecasts another quarter of subpar growth (9:57).
- Update on US infrastructure talks (11:44).
- Signs of relief for semiconductor supply shortage (13:08).
- GBP remains beneath an important daily technical level (14:25).
- Main calendar events today with 5.3% of DJIA reporting (17:34).
Amplify Trading is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 6798566. Registered address: 50 Bank Street, 3rd Floor, Canary Wharf, London, E24 5NS. Information or opinions provided by us should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.