- How Wall Street closed and headlines in plan at the EU open (00:00).
- Fed minutes reflect the Bank's dovish stance (2:50).
- What is contributing to the downturn in GBP? (5:30).
- Biden suggests he's willing to compromise on a stimulus plan (10:33).
- Macbook and iPad delayed as supply crunch hits Apple (12:38).
- Main calendar events today; ECB minutes, US Jobless & Fed's Powell (13:08).
Amplify Trading is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number 6798566. Registered address: 50 Bank Street, 3rd Floor, Canary Wharf, London, E24 5NS. Information or opinions provided by us should not be used for investment advice and do not constitute an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments. When making a decision about your investments, you should seek the advice of a professional financial adviser.