Boston Fed's President Eric Rosengren was on the wires, stating that he expects rate hikes "at least as quickly" as median Fed forecast.
More headlines (via Reuters):
- May need to hike rates more aggressively than three times per year
- Expects more than 2 pct real GDP growth over next two years
- 'Very limited slack' remains in U.S. labor market
- Delaying tightening risks 'overshooting' employment, inflation goals
- Significant risks to forecast include U.S. fiscal policies, overseas economies