The European Commission released its latest economic forecasts this Thursday and below are some of the key highlights from the report.
• 2018 Euro-zone growth forecast lower to 2.1% from 2.3%.
• 2019 growth forecast unchanged at 2.0%.
• Euro-zone inflation seen at 1.7% in 2018 (previously 1.5%).
• Euro-zone inflation seen at 1.7% in 2019 (previously 1.6%).
• Sees UK growth at 1.3% in 2018 (previously 1.5%).
• Sees UK growth at 1.2% in 2019 (unchanged).
• Sees Germany growth at 1.9% in 2018 (previously 2.3%).
• Sees Germany growth at 1.7% in 2019 (previously 2.1%).
• Sees France growth at 1.7% in 2018 (previously 2.0%).
• Sees France growth at 1.7% in 2019 (previously 1.8%).
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.