Economic indicator analysis
Economic indicator news
Have you seen these interesting charts?
What do you know about Forex rates?
Have you visited our Forex Forecast page?
United States – Economic indicators
The organizations that publish the most meaningful indicators, the ones that carry the greatest impact in the markets, are the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, the US Bureau of Economic Analysis, the US Census Bureau and the Energy Information Administration. Of special interest are the Federal Reserve decisions, usually announced by Governor Jerome Powell.
Canada – Economic indicators
United Kingdom – Economic indicators
Australia – Economic indicators
What is the Economic Calendar?
- 1000 events from 42 countries
- Automated refresh when data is released
- Countdown (time left before release)
- Customizable local time
- Sound notification (can be turned off)
- Historical graph
- Related news and reports
- Filter (by country, date, event category, volatility impact or keyword)
WHY SHOULD I USE IT?
It’s reliable. You can trust it.
Brokers and market makers offer FXStreet’s calendar to their clients as a tool to trade.
This is a proof that it’s a trusted, respected and widely used tool.
If you are a fundamental or a news trader, it’s a must
Our economic calendar is your companion, a tab that is always opened on your computer.
If you do not care about macroeconomics when trading, it’s still a useful tool
RELATED ECONOMIC EVENTS
TRADING ECONOMIC EVENT: EXPERTS ADVICE
… FILTER DATA?
… GET MORE INFO ABOUT THE DATA
- Description of the event (what it is, who releases it, what it means for currencies…)
- Link to official report (when a data has been released)