- Ripple's XRP price in the second half of Monday is trading in negative territory by some 2.80%, as the bears maintain control.
- XRP/USD is vulnerable, as the bears' attack and try to break down $0.3000-0.2800 support.
- A fast move down to $0.2500-0.2000 demand zone may be forced, given current persistent downside pressure.
Spot rate: 0.2934
Relative change: -2.80%
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action is narrowing within a range-block formation, also somewhat of a bearish flag.
XRP/USD daily chart
- Big defending underway from the range of $0.3000 down to $0.2800, last safety net ahead of a drop down to $0.25-0.2000.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.