ETH/USD Daily Chart
- The hourly ETH/USD market found support at the 20-day simple moving average (SMA 20) curve.
- This Tuesday, the bulls managed to break past the $160 barrier as price went up from $157 to $164.75. In the early hours of Wednesday, it is trading for $165.20.
- The market is trading above the SMA 200 and SMA 50 curves.
- The signal line is converging with the MACD line showing decreasing bearish momentum.
- Immediate resistance lies at $169.25 which the bulls will want to take over to test the $170-level again.
ETH/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The 4-hour market is trending above the SMA 200, SMA 50, and SMA 20 curves.
- The SMA 200 has crossed over with the SMA 50 and SMA 20 curves which are both bearish signs.
- The Ichimoku indicator’s upcoming red cloud shows future bearish sentiment.
- The Elliot wave’s seven consecutive bullish bars shows that current sentiment is bullish.
ETH/USD Hourly Chart
- The price was trending above the 20-day Bollinger band before it sneaked back in.
- The SMA 20 curve has crossed over the SMA 200 curve which is a bullish sign.
- The price has found support at the $164.85 line, where it is consolidating in a flag formation.
- The RSI curve is in the overbought zone.
|Today last price||165.16|
|Today Daily Change||0.41|
|Today Daily Change %||0.25|
|Today daily open||164.75|
|Previous Daily High||165.82|
|Previous Daily Low||156.82|
|Previous Weekly High||177.67|
|Previous Weekly Low||148.24|
|Previous Monthly High||187.51|
|Previous Monthly Low||140.14|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||162.38|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||160.25|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||159.1|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||153.46|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||150.1|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||168.1|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||171.46|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||177.11|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.