BTC/USD Daily Chart
- BTC/USD breached the $6,000 level for the first time since 14th November 2018.
- The price went up from $5,940 to $6,050.
- The market is trending above the SMA 200, SMA 50, and SMA 20 curves.
- On the upside, further resistance levels lie between $6,250 and $6,500.
- The relative strength index (RSI) curve has crept into the overbought zone.
BTC/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The 4-hour market has breached past the upper curve of the 20-day Bollinger band.
- The widening of the mouth of the band shows increased volatility.
- The 4-hour market is trending above SMA 200, SMA 50, and SMA 20 as well.
- The signal line is diverging away from the MACD line indicating increasing bullish momentum.
BTC/USD Hourly Chart
- The Elliot Wave Oscillator has had 17 straight bullish sessions.
- 22 out of the last 23 sessions in the Elliot wave were bullish.
- The Ichimoku indicator is currently showing bullish sentiment but shows that a bearish correction may be happening soon.
|Today last price||6053.21|
|Today Daily Change||109.37|
|Today Daily Change %||1.84|
|Today daily open||5943.84|
|Previous Daily High||5986.2|
|Previous Daily Low||5664.63|
|Previous Weekly High||5795.47|
|Previous Weekly Low||5073.04|
|Previous Monthly High||5632.53|
|Previous Monthly Low||4052.2|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||5863.36|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||5787.47|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||5743.58|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||5543.32|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||5422.01|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||6065.15|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||6186.46|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||6386.72|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.