USD/CHF daily chart
- USD/CHF is trading above the 50-day simple moving average (SMA) and the parity level.
- As mentioned yesterday, USD/CHF is approaching the 1.0100 target.
USD/CHF 4-hour chart
- The 50 SMA crossed above the 200 SMA suggesting bullish momentum.
USD/CHF 30-minute chart
- USD/CHF is trading above the main SMAs leaving the bull trend intact in the short-term.
- Bulls are very close to reaching the 1.0100 level.
- Support is at 1.0080 and 1.0070 level.
|Today last price||1.0088|
|Today Daily Change||0.0008|
|Today Daily Change %||0.08|
|Today daily open||1.008|
|Previous Daily High||1.0083|
|Previous Daily Low||1.0032|
|Previous Weekly High||1.0047|
|Previous Weekly Low||0.9977|
|Previous Monthly High||1.0125|
|Previous Monthly Low||0.9894|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||1.0064|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||1.0051|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||1.0047|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||1.0014|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||0.9996|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||1.0098|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||1.0116|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||1.0149|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.