USD/CAD daily chart
- USD/CAD is trading in a bull trend above its 200 simple moving average (SMA).
- The Loonie formed a triangle pattern.
- USD/CAD is finding some resistance below 1.3360 and the 50 SMA.
USD/CAD 30-minute chart
- In the very short-term USD/CAD is seen declining towards 1.3330/10 where the market can potentially find buying interest.
- The 1.3360 and 1.3400 level remain in play for bulls in the coming sessions.
Additional key levels
|Today last price||1.3346|
|Today Daily Change||-0.0006|
|Today Daily Change %||-0.04|
|Today daily open||1.3352|
|Previous Daily High||1.3404|
|Previous Daily Low||1.3346|
|Previous Weekly High||1.3398|
|Previous Weekly Low||1.3284|
|Previous Monthly High||1.3469|
|Previous Monthly Low||1.313|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||1.3368|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||1.3382|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||1.3331|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||1.331|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||1.3274|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||1.3388|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||1.3424|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||1.3445|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.