UK PM Theresa May is delivering her Brexit Speech in Florence, with key quotes, via LiveSquawk, found below:
- This is a critical time in evolution of UK-EU relationship
- Looking ahead to Brexit with ‘pptimism’
- UK doesn’t want to ‘stand in the way’ of EU reform
- UK wants to be a strong friend of EU
- Mass migration, terrorism are examples of problems that can ‘only be solved in partnership with EU’
- We may be leaving EU but we are not leaving Europe
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.