Within a busy and volatile market space today, there has been a stream of fundamental headlines that should be noted as follows:
- US Treasury Malpass: US global economy strong despite stock volatility.
- US Treasury sec Mnuchin: treasury tax guidance on pass-throughs coming soon.
- Goldman Sachs now sees annual us core PCE increase at 1.9% at year-end from earlier estimate 1.9% after Jan cpi data
- Goldman Sachs leaves subjective probabilities on march us rate hike unchanged at 95%.
- WU: opposes Senators Mccain & Coons' bipartisan immigration plan, saying it would increase illegal immigration.
- US Trs Sec. Mnuchin testifying + additional key funda/political headlines
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.