Federal Reserve's Williams is crossing the wires and has said that the growth outlook outside the U.S. has dimmed.
- Investment has softened mfg output has declined.
- Sees U.S. 2019 Gross Domestic Growth is around 2.25%.
- Spending is positive, other signs indicate slower growth.
- Does not see an elevated near-term chance of U.S. recession.
- Must be ready to adjust policy to prolong economic expansion.
Additional Fed speakers today:
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.