- Ripple's XRP price on Friday is trading in minor positive territory by 0.20%.
- XRP/USD found decent comfort at the big $0.2500 mark, which has helped prevent free-fall.
- Eyes are on another retest of the pychological $0.3000 level, following the price last week.
Spot rate: 0.2729
Relative change: +0.70%
XRP/USD daily chart
- The major challenge to the upside is seen at the $0.3000 mark, in proximity to the pennant structure.
XRP/USD 60-minute chart
- XRP/USD is heading for a retest of breached ascending trend line seen via the 60-minute.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.