XMR/USD Daily Chart
- XMR/USD went up from $64 to $69.70 as bulls look to test the $70 barrier.
- The last session took the price above both the 200-day simple moving average (SMA 200) and SMA 20 curves.
- The relative strength index (RSI) indicator is creeping towards the overbought zone.
- The daily market has had a bullish breakout from the triangle formation.
XMR/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The 4-hour market has had a bullish breakout from the red cloud of the Ichimoku indicator.
- The red cloud shows increased bearish sentiment in the near future.
- The last three sessions of the Elliot wave oscillator are bullish following five consecutive bearish sessions.
XMR/USD Hourly Chart
- The XMR/USD hourly chart was able to go above the upper curve of the 20-day Bollinger band before the bears brought the price back inside.
- The Bollinger band indicates an increasingly volatile market.
- The 20-day simple moving average (SMA 20) curve has crossed over the SMA 50 curve and is looking to converge with the SMA 200 curve.
- The RSI indicator is trending barely inside the overbought zone.
|Today last price||69.5621|
|Today Daily Change||5.4381|
|Today Daily Change %||8.48|
|Today daily open||64.124|
|Previous Daily High||67.196|
|Previous Daily Low||63.5467|
|Previous Weekly High||72.7347|
|Previous Weekly Low||62.5115|
|Previous Monthly High||57.3927|
|Previous Monthly Low||46.7996|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||64.9407|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||65.8019|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||62.7151|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||61.3063|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||59.0659|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||66.3644|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||68.6048|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||70.0137|
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.