- Litecoin price on Friday late in the session is trading down just some 1.5%.
- LTC/USD price action is moving within a near-term bullish pennant structure, subject to a potential breakout.
- The bulls have been struggling in trying to firmly push above the psychological $100 mark.
Spot rate: 97.16
Relative change: -1.50%
LTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term price action moving within a bullish pennant structure
LTC/USD daily chart
- The bulls managed to escape a bearish pennant, forcing a breakout on Thursday.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.