- Ethereum price on Monday is trading in positive territory with minor gains of over 1%.
- ETH/USD bulls have once again been capped by chunky supply seen within the $280 region.
- Price action via the daily chart view continues to move within a bullish flag structure.
Spot rate: 271.41
Relative change: +1.35%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- A vital ascending trend line can be observed via the 60-minute chart view, providing needed support to the bulls.
ETH/USD daily chart
- Price action via the daily chart view is moving within a bullish flag structure formation.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.