- Bitcoin price late in the session on Monday was under pressure down some 1.6%.
- BTC/USD price extends to the downside following a breach of key ascending trend line support.
- Given current downside momentum, there is a risk of a potential retest of $3000 mark.
Spot rate: 3993.60
Relative change: -1.60%
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price trading within a big near-term demand zone, tracking from $3940 down to $3920 range.
BTC/USD daily chart
- Bears force a breach of a key ascending trend line, which has been in play since early February.
BEST BROKERS TO TRADE CRYPTO
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.