- Bitcoin price in the session on Thursday is trading with losses of some 3.15%.
- BTC/USD price action is testing a critical demand zone to downside to the downside.
- The psychological $9000 mark is at present being defended by buyers, a critical demand area.
Spot rate: 9,420.25
Relative change: -3.10%
BTC/USD daily chart
- Price action is testing critical demand area to the downside at the $9000 territory.
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- The price smashed out to the downside of a bearish pennant structure, opening the door to a stronger wave of pressure.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.