- Bitcoin price on Monday is trading with minor gains of over 0.4%, in the second half of the day.
- BTC/USD bulls are driving hard towards a retest of the weekend high area well into $11,000.
- Price action is moving a bullish penannt structure, with eyes on further moves north.
Spot rate: 10,893.34
Relative change: +0.43%
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action via the 60-minute is moving within a bullish pennant structure, subject to a breakout higher.
BTC/USD daily chart
- BTC/USD bulls are set to retest the high area printed over the weekend, up to within the $11,000 territory, $11,225. A breach could open a further wave of buying pressure.