- Bitcoin price on Thursday is trading in minor positive territory by 0.20%.
- BTC/USD has found critical support via the daily from an ascending trend line.
- Buyers are heavily trying to defend the $10,000 price area.
Spot rate: 10,150.40
Relative change: +0.80%
BTC/USD daily chart
- Determination from the buyers can be observed around the $10,000 mark.
BTC/USD 60-minute chart
- The upside is limited near-term by an area of supply seen at $10,100-200 range.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.