- Bitcoin Cash is holding trading in the red, with small losses seen in the second half of the session at -0.10%.
- BCH/USD troubled by big area of supply preventing greater gains, $440-460.
- Via the daily chart view, price action remains moving within a bullish penannt pattern.
Spot rate: 413.00
Relative change: -0.10%
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action via the 60-minute chart view has broken and retested a key near-term ascending trend line of support.
BCH/USD daily chart
- If the bulls are to achieve greater heights, heavy supply seen at $440-60 range must be broken down.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.