- Bitcoin Cash price is holding minor gains late on Friday of some 1% in the session.
- BCH/USD bulls trying to defend the $300 price territory, given the downside pressures.
- A big area of demand can be seen running from $350 down the the psychological $300 level.
Spot rate: 349.78
Relative change: +2.14%
|Today last price||350.5138|
|Today Daily Change||4.7449|
|Today Daily Change %||1.37|
|Today daily open||345.7689|
|Previous Daily High||389.3355|
|Previous Daily Low||312.3489|
|Previous Weekly High||449.2051|
|Previous Weekly Low||380.4645|
|Previous Monthly High||516.9074|
|Previous Monthly Low||362.9877|
|Daily Fibonacci 38.2%||341.7578|
|Daily Fibonacci 61.8%||359.9266|
|Daily Pivot Point S1||308.9667|
|Daily Pivot Point S2||272.1645|
|Daily Pivot Point S3||231.98|
|Daily Pivot Point R1||385.9533|
|Daily Pivot Point R2||426.1377|
|Daily Pivot Point R3||462.94|
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term price action has formed bearish flag structure, via the 60-minute.
BCH/USD daily chart
- Critical demand zone should be noted from $350-300, where buyers are preventing price from free-falling.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.