- Bitcoin Cash price on Wednesday has been hammered, nursing big losses of 5.5% in the session.
- BCH/USD bulls failed to complete a breakout from a technical structure, pennant pattern.
- Bears will likely look to turn up the pressure south, eyes on potential break of $200 to the downside.
Spot rate: 272.46
Relative change: -5.50%
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- Critical near-term 60-minute demand can be observed around the $270 price area.
BCH/USD daily chart
- Pennant pattern formation fails to see the structured breakout to the upside, as bears pile in.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of FXStreet nor its advertisers.