- Bitcoin Cash Friday saw a decent bounce back, trading in positive territory up some 4.00%.
- BCH/USD bulls looking to retest the high area seen at the start of the week, up around $320.
- Price action via the daily chart view is moving within a bullish pennant structure.
Spot rate: 283.58
Relative change: +4.20%
BCH/USD 60-minute chart
- Near-term resistance around $280 preventing the bulls from pushing ahead currently.
BCH/USD daily chart
- Price action is moving within a bullish pennant pattern structure, subject to a breakout higher.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.