USD/CAD daily chart
- USD/CAD is trading in a bull trend above the 200-day simple moving average (SMA).
- Bulls are breaking above the June’s high.
USD/CAD 4-hour chart
- Bulls should close above 1.3400 figure on a daily closing basis in order to claim higher prices.
- Targets to the upside can be seen near the 1.3500 and 1.3542 level for the coming weeks.
USD/CAD 30-minute chart
- USD/CAD is trading above its main SMAs.
- USD/CAD completed a 5-wave pattern suggesting a correction to 1.3340 level
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.3422
Today Daily change: 42 pips
Today Daily change %: 0.314%
Today Daily Open: 1.338
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.324
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.3113
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.3082
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.3009
Previous Daily High: 1.34
Previous Daily Low: 1.3224
Previous Weekly High: 1.336
Previous Weekly Low: 1.3187
Previous Monthly High: 1.336
Previous Monthly Low: 1.3048
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.3333
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.3291
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.3269
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.3159
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.3093
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.3445
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.351
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.3621
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.