The UK PM Theresa May's spokesman, James Slack was out on the wires in the last hour, via Reuters, saying that the government will bring a vote on Brexit deal to the Parliament as soon as possible but will not be this week.
• The PM will make a statement in the Parliament on Tuesday to give lawmakers an update on Brexit talks.
• The PM is working very hard to get assurances Parliament needs to support the Brexit deal.
• We’re absolutely clear that we are not considering Corbyn’s customs proposal.
• We must have an independent trade policy after Brexit.
• We will take whatever steps necessary for Britain to leave the EU on time.
• UK economy continues to grow and remains fundamentally strong.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.