A spokesman for British Prime Minister Theresa May recently crossed the wires reiterating that the PM was still looking to reopen the withdrawal agreement.
- Tomorrow’s meeting with Juncker is significant, clearly an important part of process of engagement with EU.
- There is still work to do.
- PM and Brexit minister updated cabinet on Brexit.
- Brexit minister said he had productive meeting with EU's Barnier.
- PM told cabinet she was working hard to secure legally binding changes to backstop that parliament requires.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.