British foreign minister Jeremy Hunt was out on the wires in the last hour, saying that there is another possibility coming into sight - 'No Brexit'.
• There could be Brexit paralysis leading to no Brexit.
• But it would be bad for Britain's reputation abroad.
• Only Brexit is Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit deal.
• Alternative forms of Brexit may not be as plentiful as many think.
• But if we don't deliver on Brexit, it would be a fundamental breach of trust.
• Absolutely unacceptable that we will not win this vote.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.