Continuing with his earlier comments during a speech in Bayburt, Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan was further noted saying:
• Turkey facing a wave of artificial financial instability attacks based on a simple difference of opinions.
• No issues in Turkey macroeconomic data, banking system.
• Turkey is prepared against all negativities
• Interest rate lobby won't be able to crush this nation.
• Turkey won't bow in front of threats.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.