- For gold bulls, the Jan and April highs came in around 1365 which guards the summer 2016 highs in the 1370s ahead of the Sep 2013 highs in the 1435s.
- To the downside, 1346 was broken and now 1320 is guarding 1311.
- On a follow through, 1303/06 guards 1297.
- 1297 level meets the 50% Fibo retracement of the late April and early May double-bottom swing lows to recent spike high.
- The 55-week ma sits at around 1260s and the 200-week ma comes in at 1250s.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.