- Technically, the price is below the 50 and 20 DMAs, dropping back from channel resistance with room to go on the RSI to the downside although meeting its mid-April support line.
- The price is now testing the mid-August 2018 major-uptrend’s support line for a third time this month.
- A break of this support will open 1262 and S1.
- On a continuation to the downside, the 200 DMA is located at 1257 while 1251 marks the 10th Dec swing highs (William's fractal point and target).
- On the flipside, a mean reversion of the recent swing highs to lows meets the 50 DMA at 1289.
- However, the bulls will first need to break the 1281/82 resistance and 23.6% Fibo retracement of the said range which is also the wedge's resistance point.
- 1286 marks the 21-DMA. 1297 is trend line resistance while 1303 is recent swing fractal high.
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.