EUR/USD daily chart
- EUR/USD is trading in a bear trend below its main simple moving averages (SMAs).
- EUR/USD bears are trading just below the 1.1500 figure and the 100 SMA.
EUR/USD 4-hour chart
- EUR/USD is trading above the main SMAs.
EUR/USD 30-minute chart
- EUR/USD is trading below its main SMAs as bears are trying to break below the 1.1450 level.
- A break below the current support would open the doors to 1.1400 the figure.
- Resistance is seen at the 1.1480 and 1.1500 level.
Additional key levels
Today Last Price: 1.146
Today Daily change: -3.0 pips
Today Daily change %: -0.0262%
Today Daily Open: 1.1463
Previous Daily SMA20: 1.1423
Previous Daily SMA50: 1.1384
Previous Daily SMA100: 1.1476
Previous Daily SMA200: 1.1627
Previous Daily High: 1.1541
Previous Daily Low: 1.1458
Previous Weekly High: 1.1571
Previous Weekly Low: 1.1396
Previous Monthly High: 1.1486
Previous Monthly Low: 1.1269
Previous Daily Fibonacci 38.2%: 1.1489
Previous Daily Fibonacci 61.8%: 1.1509
Previous Daily Pivot Point S1: 1.1434
Previous Daily Pivot Point S2: 1.1404
Previous Daily Pivot Point S3: 1.1351
Previous Daily Pivot Point R1: 1.1516
Previous Daily Pivot Point R2: 1.157
Previous Daily Pivot Point R3: 1.1599
Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these assets. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. FXStreet does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Open Markets involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility.